OZMA Nigeria Company Limited is a 100% indigenous ISO 9001:2008 certified company originally founded in 1994 and operated as a sole proprietor and thereafter incorporated in 1999 with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.We have established a successful track record of managing and delivering top quality projects through a proven and effective business model.
At OZMA, our work is never complete without the final nod of approval from our clients'. Projects are processed through stringent quality control measures and only after tedious inspection and tests is the project handed over to the client. We are committed to our client’s satisfaction and approval.
Our head office is situated at No 78, Apala Street, Off Giwa-Amu Road, in Warri – Delta State and maintains branch offices at No. 13, Okwulle Street, Unity Estate (Near Owo filling station) Airport / Air Force new road, Eligbolo, Port Harcourt, Rivers State and a Liaison Office at No. 9A Abike Animashaun Street, Lekki Phase 1 Lagos. Our offices are well equipped and conducive for work.
We are committed to finding the best way forward in a fast moving and highly competitive technological World. To remain at the top we relentlessly pursue innovative solutions, and constantly grow our knowledge base. Thus we strive to:
- Not just achieve but exceed client’s needs for high quality.
- Develop services that are cost effective and efficient.
- Develop the skills of employees, enhance their teamwork and creativity.
- Protect the environment.
- Achieve high standards of occupational health and safety.
- Ensure the company’s profitable growth.
- Ascertain that quality remains at the forefront of our services.
In everything we do, even in the Community, we always work in a customer and objective oriented manner with clearly defined goals in terms of Quality of services. In all our professional areas, and at all levels, we carry out our duties skillfully and diligently. Our relationship with our customers enthuses with warmth and a genuine desire to meet their needs.
- Gold category in International Quality Crown Award for quality services delivery (LONDON 2014) by the Business Initiative Direction.
- HSE Recognition Award 2014 by ADDAX PETROLEUM for outstanding contribution to safety in service delivery.
- Gold Category in Century International Quality Era Award for quality services delivery (GENEVA 2014) by the Business Initiative Direction.
- Niger Delta Symbol of diligent and efficient services delivery 2014.
- Most outstanding indigenous oil and gas servicing company in the south-south region of Nigeria 2014 by SSYA.
- Best Oil and Gas service provider in Nigeria award 2013 by the CAPITAL FINANCE INTERNATIONAL OF UNITED KINGDOM (U.K).
COMMUNITY AFFAIRS POLICYAs a leading company in oilfield construction activities, spanning across various communities, we are committed to the yearnings and development of our host communities. This we have demonstrated by integrating our community affairs to our HSE operations. It is our policy that: our host communities shall have the knowledge of our mission before commencement of work and a mutually beneficial relationship shall be maintained during and after our operations.
- To minimize to the barest minimum, the impact of our operation on our working environment
- To reduce to the barest minimum project related CA conflicts/disturbances.
- To enlighten our host communities on the benefits derivable from community related project.
- To enhance our host communities awareness HSE issues.
- Liaising with genuine representative of our host communities before commencement of work.
- Establishing Community Affairs Committees for projects with host communities.
- Having bimonthly Community/Affair meeting where all CA issues are discussed and resolved in favour of both parties.
- Having a resident P.R.O on our work location as a liaison officer between the company and our host communities.
- Establishing the “CA Award for peaceful Co-existence” for host communities without disturbances during our operations.